Thursday, October 11, 2012
White clouds pink sky
Today wasn't that bad. At least not as bad as I thought it would be.
Thought of starting blogging again cuz things ain't going rainbows and butterflies as it used to be.
Well... Of course the main things that are popping my pink bubbles are annoying ppl and him. I know right why do our world are often shaken by annoying ppl. Or in my case immature and retarded guy. Like seriously grow up. I feel like I'm an elder sister whenever I need to talk to him in school. The shit is he gets angry by small things very easily. For example he wants ur phone n u refuse to give him, he will prevent to be angry and not talk to you. Like what the hell dude it's not cute at all. So I have to be like don't be angry *smiles*. Gosh I don't pay to go school to pacify little boys. The class went sentosa the day before n he being bloody mindless and low eq grab my waist by the back n dunk me in the sea... He grabbed others too. I felt totally violated, not to mention he is 1.8 m and freaking huge. Also, he acts like baby in the water and hug my legs. I had to ask him to let go a few times. Freaking perv n the thing is he doesn't feel that it's wrong. Then when he saw my friend undies by accident he announced it's colour and the reason is that he wants her to be more careful. Oh god, tell me ya actually have a brain or it's not filled with water only. I swear none of the guys touched me before especially my waist. I'm not fat... Rather slim I would say but that doesn't means u can get ur hands all over me. Some of my friend were uncomfortable too so I merely sent him a text saying don't do inappropriate actions I the future. Guess what, that dude got angry with me n the clique. What the hell?
secondly, it's been two years yet I haven really forget him... Is first love really that hard to forget? They say that Singapore is really small but why haven I gotten the chance to meet him? There is a quote saying " To forget is to think of it". How does that actually works? Omg it's so annoying that he still pop up in my head time to time cuz I bet he doesn't even remember me. Hate that dumb birdy tok.
#cantwait for Shinee concert 2012 in Singapore;) and the innocent man drama to be all out.
Gotta shower and rest cuz I'm beat from ac games. Nights xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment