Saturday, October 20, 2012
Suck it up and life goes on
Haha that is what my friend told me after she shared her problems to me.
Another quote i love is 'If you are going through hell, keep going'.
I just got my promos result and thankfully I manage to promote.
Gosh JC life really sucks. If you think that o level is hell, you will be going through hell everyday when ya in JC.
Today im going delicate this blog post to Marcus, a really good friend of mine. He's been with me when I was going through tough times with my ex and it's been 3 years since we were best buddies. He never fails to make me laugh. No matter how busy we are, we would catch a movie, meet for lunch and during promos we studied together. Well... he is sort of smarter than me. Im relunctant to say that but yeah.:)We spent christmas eve together, he's the first guy that sang to me and probably the first guy i bought clothes for. He knows my favourite chocolate brand and would buy it for me. Awww.Okay way with all the sweet nothingness. He is the first guy that stood me up and not once but for three times. The first guy that my mum sort of really knows. Okay you have no idea how awkward it is to see your good friend talks to your your mum on facebook.
Today he did sth really nice that move me to tears. If you haven heard of Project Work, a A level subject, well it is a bitch. Well this wed is the official submission for WR, yet my team haven finish doing it and worst madam haven even seen it once. I was pretty stress last night mostly because of how irresponsible my group members are. I ranted to him and when he replied saying he can help and is even willing to help me do parts of it. But i was pissed so i was rude then. I didnt even bother to reply there after. He was very patient with me. In the morning he still texted me with smileys and even offered to allow me to use his WR as reference. When i read it, I wanna rush up to him to hug him tightly. Nobody would want other group members to see their WR especially when this concerns A level grades. THANKYOU SO MUCH. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment